Why Choose m-UJALA
m-UJALA is a Mumbai based company dedicated towards reducing the energy consumption costs faced by the Indian consumer, while at the same time fulfilling a prime environmental requirement of reducing carbon foot prints.
We converge Solar energy with technology to build integrated micro-utility based power solutions for the Indian market and making it affordable for the consumer.
We offer various options to choose based on requirement & budget: 1Kva / 3 Kva to start with.
Customer service is our main focus. We start with m-UJALA consultants helping you in choosing the right product and helping you with EMI & finance options. This is followed by our trained technicians installing our excellent state of the art products. We also provide a real time monitoring facility to keep our products running smoothly and capture & resolve problems swiftly. All activities are recorded in the software so that excellent customer support can be provided.
m-UJALA believes in providing the best quality product and service to the customer, settling for nothing less and constantly striving to achieve highest standards of quality.
In a simplest way, we are here to help you to save your hard earned money.
You generate units of electricity per day through your solar system. Consequently you do not have to buy these units of electricity from the grid. This is your savings.
Setting up a solar system at your home is a one-time investment and we are here to help you with easy EMI & finance options. The cost for a solar system can never be more than that of 25 years of electricity. Thus you save a lot of money through the laws of economics!
Free yourself from the agony of Unreliable power. Blackouts are not restricted to Rural Areas, they are prevalent even in Cities and Towns.
m-UJALA Driving Force
Chief Executive Officer
- Experience spans over 17 years across Geographies - India, Africa, Middle East and Europe
- Specialist in Technology and Outsourcing at multinational's in Leadership Position - IBM, Barclays, TCS, Intelnet. Won several performance awards
- Now an experienced and successful Entrepreneur building business in India, Middle East and Africa
- Business specialising in Power & Technology solutions and services in the region for the Energy, Power and Oil & Gas Industries
- MBA from Warwick Business School, UK & Engineer in Manufacturing Engineering from UWS, Sydney, Australia
- Over 20 years of experience in SOLAR
- Has integrated over 50 MW of PV assets, spread over 1,000 customers in the USA
- Ex - Chief Technology Officer and the Co-Owner of GeoGenix LLC in the US.
- Undertaken R&D of crystalline silicon solar cells for terrestrial applications as well as thin film CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium Diselinde) cells for space applications
- Bachelors of Engineering degree in Photo Voltaics from University of New South Wales, Sydney & Masters of Electrical Engineering from State University of New York, Buffalo
- Active in MSEIA (Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association) formulating key policies for the Solar industry in USA